Learn From My Fail
Spent the day cleaning up my buggy schema.org metadata implementation. I realized late last night that the method I used was only partially correct. I followed the examples from schema.org which, by the way, isn’t exactly the most well-documented site. In any case, when I used Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool, I came up with a partially validating schema for Articles. However, a more encompassing schema existed which I wasn’t ready for. Furthermore, the method I used to validate for the Article schema wasn’t the best way to go about things since it also broke HTML5 validation.